What If I Think That The Guardian Is Doing Something Wrong?

Video Transcription:

If for any reason you are concerned that a guardian is being physically abusive to a ward, please immediately call 911 or contact adult protective services and file a report. Additionally, if you are concerned that a guardian is wasting assets or abusing the assets of a ward, you can hire an attorney to represent you as an interested party and file a Notice of Appearance. Then you’ll have access to all of the accountings and you can file objections and you can go to court and explain to the judge what your concerns are with that guardian. Have more questions? Then contact us today to schedule a free consultation! Doane & DoaneTop rated Tax & Estate Planning Attorneys