What are some typical estate planning documents?

Video Transcription:

If you’re a resident of the state of Florida, you should have a revocable living trust and all of the documents attended to transferring your assets into the revocable living trust. You should also have a pour-over will and testament. You should have a durable power of attorney that appoints somebody to manage financial affairs if you’re unable to do so yourself and a healthcare surrogate and living will that appoints somebody to manage your healthcare needs should you be unable to do so yourself.