After you’ve lost a loved one and you close up their estate you may quickly realize that overseeing an estate can be time consuming and complicated process. Legal advice from an experience lawyer who’s familiar with both state law and how the local probate court works can prove to be invaluable.
Attorney Randy Doane of Doane & Doane says, “Many times the person named in a will as a personal representative has little or no experience handling complex probate matters. The beneficiaries may also be unfamiliar with the process. Maneuvering through the probate process can be particularly daunting while grieving the loss of your loved one.”
A probate lawyer can help with:
- Proving in court that a deceased person’s will is valid
- Identifying and inventorying a deceased persons property
- Property appraisal
- Supervising and arranging the estate’s debts and taxes
- Distributing property as directed by a will
- Transferring title and ownership of assets to proper beneficiaries
The founding partners of Doane and Doane are board certified West Palm Beach probate attorneys. With the additional advantage of certified public accountancy in their backgrounds, they present a unique set of skills and experience which enables them to effectively settle administer and mange clients trusts and estates.