How can I ensure that the guardian named for my children has the resources to raise them well?

Video Transcription:

When you setup your estate plan, in your last will and testament, you name a guardian for your minor children should both parents be deceased. You can also set up a trust for your children to accept all of the assets in your estate so that the trustee, who can be a different person than the guardian, or it can be the same person, has assets that will enable them to care for your children until their maturity. Have more questions? Then contact us today to schedule a free consultation! Doane & DoaneTop rated Tax & Estate Planning Attorneys