When should I create a guardianship declaration?

Video Transcription:

There are two types of guardianship declarations in the state of Florida, and the first is for you personally. It’s called a pre-need guardianship form, and you create this so that you can direct the court as to who you want to act as your guardian of your person and property should you, in the future, become incapacitated. The second guardianship declaration is for families. If you have a minor child, you would want to declare inside your last will and testament who you would like to act as the guardian of the person and the guardian of the property for many minor children should you and your spouse both be in the same accident.┬áHave any more questions? Contact us today to schedule a free consultation!